Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring!? It's 60 degrees today!



I know it's not spring yet - but it sure would be nice to see some colors besides brown and grey with lots of debris flying around.

Hey Dorsa! I have 50+ corks for you. Bob said you needed them.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

A very awesome picture posted. Very cool that you have 50+ corks...keep saving them. I remembered today that I bought Obama Inauguration buttons to bring to Florida to give you and I forgot! Darn, by the time I get them to you, you will want to throw them away. Any way.....You get the blog posting award everyone else is in a funk. IEA

Diana and Sunny said...

Hey! it's 85 degrees in STL today! I took the afternoon off and when Sunny gets home we're gonna take the doggies for a walk in the park. That brings our total number of walks in the last 6 months up to 1.

Foys said...

I have access to lots of corks (I secretly sneak wine, j/k). How many is Dorsa looking for?

Debbie said...

She needs at least 180. Wow! 85 degrees! it was in the 70's here, and i got my first sunburn of the 2009. it was only a matter of time...

Anya-mind said...

Darn.....that last comment was me.