
This morning at 3:01AM, Declan Kevin Foy, 8lb 8oz was born! Yeah!!! Congratulations Katie, Pat, and Paddy! Another Foy is here! All are doing great....
I hope I have the time and weight right - it was around 4AM that Katie and Pat called. They first called around 9pm (we were the Elmhurst College Mill Theater seeing "The Dining Room") to say they were on their way to the hospital.
Declan is a Gaelic name....he too preached Chrisitanity in Ireland and became a saint... but preceded the famous Patrick and obviously didn't get the same PR coverage....
I hope I have the time and weight right - it was around 4AM that Katie and Pat called. They first called around 9pm (we were the Elmhurst College Mill Theater seeing "The Dining Room") to say they were on their way to the hospital.
Declan is a Gaelic name....he too preached Chrisitanity in Ireland and became a saint... but preceded the famous Patrick and obviously didn't get the same PR coverage....
4 comments:
Yay! Welcome baby Declan! I got a text about your arrival at 4am and thought about you for the rest of the night! And I'm sure your mom appreciated you showing up a week early, unlike your big brother. :)
Yayy!! Our family is getting so big.
love the name Declan Kevin....the vibration flows just right! Congrats to all; Mom,Dad, Paddy, and grandparents!!!!
Declan weighed more than me I am officially not the heaviest born baby! Congrats Kate and Pat!
Post a Comment