Monday, March 9, 2009

PHOTO POSING GRANDKIDS










OK, I have 600+ pictures of our vacation in Florida - only 2 with everyone in which I appear to be pregnant, (which would perhaps qualify me for the Guiness Book of World Records), but I'm actually just a rather thick around the middle, big bellied, 61 year old - so I'm NOT posting either one of those pictures - but will post a few of the many we took trying to get all 5 grandkids to pose for a group photo.

3 comments:

Diana and Sunny said...

I like Aidan's dapper dan parted hairstyle, but the best part is Patrick's pink towel wrap, which matches the girls' outfits.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah i like that hair style too. Quinn and Paddy are getting so big!

Anya-mind said...

aww. the kids are looking so good! matching outfits, aidan's hair, and patricks matching towel! love it.