Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blogging from Batavia






I'm blogging from Batavia.The pix are from Wheaton and one from LGBA


Granny Char is overnight in the hospital after a heart procedure - all is well - but they wanted her to stay overnight for observation. I am staying the night with Grandpa Frank (A Sleep Over! ) - Grandpa is doing well and very happy to be home. The care giver woman who comes from 10am-4pm daily to help out was here when I arrived - VERY talkative. She also reads the entire paper out loud - so no need for Grandpa to read it himself. Fortunately she left shortly after I arrived as I already read the paper earlier. As Grandpa and are were having dinner (Yes! I actually cooked! Granny Char supplied all the ingredients...so all I had to do was pop the salmon and potatoes in the oven...perfect!) Aunt Deb, Bob, UBG called - psychic (oh bad spelling?) vibes indicated that she should call and - voila! We yak, yak, yakked.


4 comments:

Diana and Sunny said...

Babies sleeping, Aunts cooking, and Boogs yakking. This post has it all! I love the pic of the whole family; Audrey looks thrilled. (although it's hard to tell which she thinks is more exciting - a new brother or sitting in the wheelchair with her mom!)

Anonymous said...

Look at baby Quinn, the McCoyd family is complete with four kids, two boys and two girls! This was a great post Aunt Sue and glad to hear that both Grandpa Frank and Granny Char are doing just fine. :)

Susan said...

Talked with Aunt Maura tonight (Sept.12)and updated her on all the blogs and all the boog happenings and she wants everyone to know that she thinks of and prays for all of us every day. Is there a message here?

Debbie said...

Great pics thanks Straw for posting them. Four kids really makes for a big family doesn't it! Kristen looks radiant! Motherhood has certainly made her blossom.