Tuesday, September 30, 2008

White Sox Advance to the Playoffs

WoooHooo....White Sox won tonight....we were there (Dad/Uncle Kevin and Mom/Aunt Sue)...I wore EVERYTHING black...the only thing not black was my skin and hair....I suppose I could have dyed it for the game, but since they won anyway it's a wash!! ha ha....now Chicago has both major league ball teams going to the playoffs.

6 comments:

Cousin Pat (in Chicago) said...

..for the first time since 2006! (Lucky you, Sue and Kevin!) And life will be very exciting in my neighborhood tonight.

Susan said...

Whoops! Still learning about posting and the difference between edit and delete...the omitted comment should only have be edited - here it is edited for spelling errors (what? Aunt Sue doesn't know how to spell? When did that happen?)

But it's only the second time in more then 100 years that BOTH Cubs and Sox are in their league playoffs. Go Cubs! Go Sox!

Clariffication: MomMom is Kevin's mother. She celebrated her 86th birthday on May 10th...hey! Lin's birthday too!

Anonymous said...

best part of the game must have been seeing aunt sue wearing all black! someone should have a pic of that!

Diana and Sunny said...

Haha - yeah I heard about the Cubs in a funny way: Cousin Julie sent in her RSVP for her family of three, with the caveat that if the Cubs go to the World Series, only Julie and Betsy would be coming!

Cousin Pat (in Chicago) said...

Yeah, Bill and I are kind of agonizing over that one too...

Foys said...

Paddy's babysitter for the wedding weekend has tickets to the World Series on the 26th and plan on smuggling him in. Unfortunately for all you Cubs fans, his babysitters are Brewers fans.