



Northern Virginia got blasted with SNOW! Make that most of Virginia got blasted with snow! There was a lot of shoveling, digging, sweeping, dragging, pushing and hauling of this snow that at the end of it we all needed a nap, even the dog needed a nap after all that work. Or should I say the work done by all the other people because I was designated photographer of this winter storm and enjoyed every second of it because I got to see Erik, Dorsa and Diana play with Ella in the snow and I didn't have to do much back breaking shoveling! But I did dig out the van that I drove back to Richmond by the time classes started up again. Still my older siblings did a lot of work shoveling out the driveway and digging out the cars so they could get to work the following week. While Northern VA got a snow day on Monday, I had classes at school because not as much snow fall accumulated further south. Oh well, no complaints, the Saints won and Dorsa cooked some mean chicken wings covered in maple barbecue sauce, I believe, all the same it was delicious! I think I speak for everyone around here that we're done with this snow and can't wait for spring weather to commence!
No comments:
Post a Comment