Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Big Dig Out from Blizzards February 2010



So here we are on Medford Ct. being dug out by the giant earth moving back hoe. It took about an hour to clear out the cul-de-sac and left 5-6 foot tall mounds of snow on the front lawns. Hopefully the mounds will be melted by my birthday in May!!!! Last week I spent 2 nights in a hotel 1/2 a block from the hospital so I was sure to get into work for my scheduled shifts!! It was great to just roll out of bed and walk through the wind and snow to work, but I was glad to get home when my shifts were over for the week. Now that the snow is melting and the roads are clear you have to be extra careful your car doesn't fall into a pot hole!! They are many and giant. Looking forward to a week away from the ice and snow in sunny Florida one week from saturday!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I want to go to Florida!!!!!

Foys said...

Yay Florida! The Foys can't wait to see you!