Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Room Service, CNN and the inauguration

This is Diana, reporting from my hotel in Norfolk, VA. I spent the day working with CNN on in the background so I wouldn't miss the inauguration. I also ordered room service, which I rarely do, and the tray looked so cool I had to take a photo.

Meanwhile, Bob (Deb) had to sleep at the hospital because all the roads and bridges to VA were closed for the inauguration. Bummer. Here's a satellite shot of the Mall in D.C. during the inaugural address (from CNN.com).

3 comments:

Anya-mind said...

man. why does all ur things have to be al the way in norfolk?!? uugh.
sweet room services and YAY obama!

Anonymous said...

those eggs look good! I saw the inauguration from my living room in Richmond so yay (totally skipped class to see it too ;)

Susan said...

Yumm. Room service.