Monday, March 17, 2008

Trip to St. Louis

Buzzie and I are visiting Diana and Sunny in St. Louis. We had an uneventful flight and have kept our host and hostess busy in the kitchen cooking fabulous meals for our gastronomic pleasure! We visited the ARCH on a brisk, blustery day after an afternoon at David's Bridal Shop picking out dresses for the wedding. We also made a trip to the St. Louis Art Museum and the Zoo as well. All in all we are having great times!!! We will be heading up to Batavia, Illinois tomorrow to visit Grandpa Frank and Granny Char. Stay tuned for more on our mini vacation!

2 comments:

Diana and Sunny said...

Yup, Sunny and I always wear matching outfits when we cook dinner together.

Susan said...

HBWH!!!??? I think I have a blog - I think it's AuntSue Saysblogspot.com - but hey! who knows - I can't even figure out how to do passwords.