Monday, March 10, 2008

Diana's new job (title)

This news is a somewhat old by now, but my job title at XPLANE recently changed from project manager to designer. This transition was pretty long overdue, but became official on the first of February. I'm happy about the change, and have already started a few projects as designer, one of them for a little ol' company called Nike.
Although I enjoyed my time as a project manager, I certainly feel as if a big (managerial) weight is now off my shoulders. I can focus on doing great work while someone else makes the plans, schedules, and difficult decisions.

Here I am as project manager:











and here I am as a designer:










guess the main difference is: less talking, more beer. :)

3 comments:

Dorsa said...

Man I'm totally jealous. It looks like kindergarden, minus the beer. But yay :-D

Anonymous said...

more beer eh?? yeah and you get to play all day? so it's like pre-school only alcohol is provided! sounds cool!

anyaseu said...

i don't know what u fools are talking about. my teacher always gave us beer with our snack.