After 30 years of hard work and what I would like to think of as sincere dedication to the honorable profession of nursing, I was recognized by my colleagues and hospital administrators at the Fairmont Washington D.C. We had an outstanding dinner...so delicious it didn't even taste like chicken...... it was so good.
There were employee's being recognized of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 40 years service. I was one of 4 employes there with 30 years. The women who has been there 40 years started working at GW right out of high school!!
As you see in the picture, I received a small plaque and a lovely bouquet of tulips. This was the first time in over 20 years that GW had a special event outside the hospital to recognize years of service. It was a very nice evening.
So here's to all those years and hopefully just a few more before I retire. Maybe I'll make it to 35 years of service!
There were employee's being recognized of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 40 years service. I was one of 4 employes there with 30 years. The women who has been there 40 years started working at GW right out of high school!!
As you see in the picture, I received a small plaque and a lovely bouquet of tulips. This was the first time in over 20 years that GW had a special event outside the hospital to recognize years of service. It was a very nice evening.
So here's to all those years and hopefully just a few more before I retire. Maybe I'll make it to 35 years of service!


1 comment:
Woot Go Bob!!!
Post a Comment