Thursday, November 5, 2009

TIME FLIES!! GROCERY STORES AND PUPPET SHOWS


So it seems like a fairly simple thing. Post something on the blog everyday - and include a picture - preferably one taken on the day of the posting. Hmmmm. Not so easy. Days fly by and ZIP! NOTHING. I've been to St.Paul - the weekend - me and two cute guys - not much sleep - taking them to the Target Superstore for just a few grocery items - milk, bananas, etc. was more than an adventure - how did I manage to do the same with 3 children? Obviously I was much, much younger, had more energy, and grocery carts were not the size of giant SUV's . Where exactly was I suppose to put the car seat with baby? It took up the entire cart! Paddy had to hold a tiny grocery basket to hold the few meager groceries - this was a challenge in itself. No pictures from the grocery store adventure but here's one of Audrey putting on a puppet show...."I am Frog and I am Duck"

1 comment:

Debbie said...

love the mental image of Grandma with a grocery cart the size of a small SUV!!!! Great post