Yoooo! Sunny! Happy Birthday! Belated....Cilantro chicken...wait the chicken isn't belated - only the birthday greeting...but what is a Guitar Hero 5...????
Official home of all things Seubert-Foy-McCoyd-Hassas-Yoo
"A Whole Puzzle" Explained
On a rainy day in Lake Geneva, the Seubert kids spent several hours assembling jigsaw puzzles. Grandma Mary stopped in to check on the progress, and upon noticing that one puzzle depicted a number of hot air balloons, she pointed and said "you know, one of those landed in my yard once." To which Anya exclaimed, "A WHOLE Puzzle?!"
5 comments:
Thanks Bob. I forgot to post my own husband's birthday on the bloggy. wow... wife fail.
-Diana
p.s. he had a good birthday. He got Guitar Hero 5 and a meal of Dorsa's cilantro chicken (which he requested).
Yay Birthday's in september!
I'm glad he liked the chicken, dorsa really is very good at the making food stuff! :)
YAY.. Gooo cliantro chicken!!!
woot, thank you thank you! I got it from my mamma :) that and I love food :)
Yoooo! Sunny! Happy Birthday! Belated....Cilantro chicken...wait the chicken isn't belated - only the birthday greeting...but what is a Guitar Hero 5...????
Post a Comment