


So the Uno Foys (PC I and Linda) had a big party (51 people!) at their house to welcome Declan Kevin Foy (son of PC II Foy and Katie...brother of PC III Foy (Paddy)...to the growing Foy family....trying to get the six McCoyd/Foy grandchildren to sit still for a photo op was interesting...shown are only 3 of a multitude of attempts...the party was mega fun! Thanks Uno Foys!
3 comments:
Wow those kiddies are getting big. That was a pretty good job with a snap of those kids looking pretty still in the last photo. Also I think Audrey reminds me a lot of someone else I know, something about the middle child, I dunno!
Goo! Grandchildren on the couch!
Too cute! It looks like everyone's hair is the same color also. And I can't believe how big Quinn is! Last time I saw him he wasn't much bigger than Declan is in this photo.
Post a Comment