Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A New Blog to Cancel Out the Others

Hey gang
My last two posts were both kind of bummer posts, first my bike and then not being able to find a third roommate for our apartment.  But I got two second chances all in the same week.  My mom bought me a new bike, it's even better than my old one.  I plan on paying for about half of it because it was expensive but definitely it's a better fit for the road and more comfortable.  So far I've either been keeping it locked up in the trunk of the van or in my apartment.  I've learned my lesson this time!  :)

Also I no longer have to move because we found a new roommate to split the rent cost three ways instead of two ways so me and erica don't have to sell our organs to science in order to pay for rent! Yay!  She sounds really nice and she's been really quick with applying and getting everything done so yeah it's been a great week!  Now I can't wait until vacation in Wisconsin!  

7 comments:

Diana and Sunny said...

Yay splory, glad everything worked out!

Anonymous said...

I knowwww!

Anya-mind said...

aaaaaaaaand im working at dairy queen again. YAY MONEY"S! sadly, i work on friday and saturday night. =[ booooo.

Sunny said...

Great news Lauren!
Glad you don't have to donate your organs. Although... if you're ever in need of some spending cash, you can pick up some nice pocket change if you volunteer as a subject for graduate research studies.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post things without Diana's permission.

-Sunny

Anonymous said...

I've heard about that yeah they give a lot of cash!

Dorsa said...

YippiE

Debbie said...

Soooooooo glad you don't have to move all that stuff and adjust to a new place! Way to go Splory