Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


Hokay, so today Mommy Seubert turned 56! All us kids and dad decided to pitch in some money and get her an ipod nano! It is quite awesome. It is black and has 8GB, which can hold up to 2,000 songs and mom can also put movies on there if she wants to. 

Just thought I'd share with the family the cool gift we got for mom. 

On a different note, Dorsa has already begun planning her wedding. She has a binder and it is almost as full as Diana's is. That girl is nuts!

6 comments:

Diana and Sunny said...

Yay for last-minute gift ideas and present-opening via Video Skype! Thanks to Dorsa for picking it up on her lunch break today! Oh and someone tell Bob she should buy a little case for it so it doesn't get banged up too quickly.

And I concur. Shmeshmorshmen, you are nuts. :-)

Susan said...

HBWH!!!??? Happy Birthday. You get an iPod and I still can't figure out how to post comments - it's always a crap shoot.

Susan said...

Oh it worked this time - have Kev tell you how to use the iPod (LOL)-I gave him one for Christmas and he has finally figured out how to download music - he goes to the library to get CD's - oldies - he goes around with the ear thing in singing - off key but with a happy face - big improvement for Uncle Grumpy

Dorsa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorsa said...

Hey I'm not crazy. My binder is completely empty I just have my book and magazine slid inside of it so it looks like I have stuff in my binder.

Susan said...

People can delete their comments??? What fun is that?