oh yeah we felt it in Elmhurst. The early AM took place at the very same time a huge airplane flew over, a semi roared down Alexander, and a freight train was rumbling down the tracks - I thought all three together made the house shake until I heard on the news about the quake. Uncle Kevin slept through it (not that he EVER gets up that early anyway). By 10AM he felt the aftershock (it was his day off) and thought they had started blasting at the quarry again.
Official home of all things Seubert-Foy-McCoyd-Hassas-Yoo
"A Whole Puzzle" Explained
On a rainy day in Lake Geneva, the Seubert kids spent several hours assembling jigsaw puzzles. Grandma Mary stopped in to check on the progress, and upon noticing that one puzzle depicted a number of hot air balloons, she pointed and said "you know, one of those landed in my yard once." To which Anya exclaimed, "A WHOLE Puzzle?!"
1 comment:
oh yeah we felt it in Elmhurst. The early AM took place at the very same time a huge airplane flew over, a semi roared down Alexander, and a freight train was rumbling down the tracks - I thought all three together made the house shake until I heard on the news about the quake. Uncle Kevin slept through it (not that he EVER gets up that early anyway). By 10AM he felt the aftershock (it was his day off) and thought they had started blasting at the quarry again.
Post a Comment